Monday, August 4, 2008

Hope's "stuff" has arrived...

No turning back now. *wink*

The movers came yesterday with Hope's furniture and boxes. I'm glad that it turned out to be less than I feared. The movers were a couple of guys from Hungary, who were really cool. It took about 2 hours to unload the furniture and boxes into the house and garage.

It was funny, I spent weeks getting the garage all cleared out to make sure there was enough room and in the end, it all fit up in one corner of the garage. About half of what I was thinking would be there.

Her big blue chair, though, is now a HUGE addition to the living room. The LR is now difficult to navigate coming in the entryway because of the tight fit. OK, its not thaaaat bad, but it definitely is a bit more crammed than it needs to be.

At least that's one stress that's now behind us. All that's left to arrive now is her and the cats. I'll be flying down to drive back up with them in about 3 weeks. :)

No comments: